Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Naivadya

I am new to this world of blogs, but was thinking about it for quite sometime. I have to start someday.so why not today. nothing special about the day, so is everyday, isn't it. life goes on, one day after other, and when we look at the past, dates are forgotten, months too, only years remain, that is probably only because there have been very few so far in my life. I can imagine myself remembering only the phases of life some years from now.
the regular bullshit apart, why am I here. firstly, to make myself present on web, secondly, writing diary daily is too much to expect from me(used to do it sometime back), and is very boring sometime, and thirdly, it is in fashion these days.
So....should be enough for a first post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home